Total Quality Control is the most important inspection control of all in cases where, despite statistical quality control techniques or quality improvements implemented, sales decrease.
If the original specification does not reflect the correct quality requirements, quality cannot be inspected or manufactured into the product.
For instance, the parameters for a pressure vessel should include not only the material and dimensions, but also operating, environmental, safety, reliability and maintainability requirements ( see on the Wikipedia).
Quality control in project management
In project management, quality control requires the project manager and the project team to inspect the accomplished work to ensure that it’s aligned with the project scope.
Who We Are
On his post retirement as QHSE Manager on an International Oil Services Company due to stroke attaked in 2000, He commited his lives to serve and help others in the area of Total Quality Management Training for Indonesia’s SME and big companies who need to build a culture on Total Quality Management in Indonesia. His expertise in building a group to be aware of the importance of either internal clients or external clients. By having this awareness, this group (the employees) would be able to serve their best ability for the most group’s interest for the SME and big companies. The WQM Program is public-private partnership dedicated to performance excellence. WQM teaches practical solutions to how improvement processes in different areas can be initiated and sustained. Each year we see an increasing number of people participating in our training/seminars . In order to respond to the needs of our clients we seek to continuously extend the programme in Indonesia and to align to the growing needs of the market.
The WQM Program
- Raises awareness about the importance of performance excellence in driving the Indonesia economy
- Provides organizational assessment tools and criteria
- Educates leaders in businesses, schools and government and nonprofit agencies about the practices of best-in-class organizations
- Recognizes national role models and honors them with the only Presidential Award for performance excellence
To enhance the competitiveness, quality, and productivity of Indonesia organizations for the benefit of all Indonesian residents, this WQM Quality Program is a partner-voluntary program that not only focusing product/service quality, but also the means to achieve it.
- Develops and disseminates evaluation criteria
- Manages the Possible Quality Award
- Promotes performance excellence
- Provides global leadership in the learning and sharing of successful strategies and performance practices, principles, and methodologies
To be the partner of choice for excellence in every sector of the economy
• Deliver a consistently positive customer experience
• Value and empower our workforce
• Think and act ethically
• Think and act strategically